[LAU] is there a sonor for linux project ? and..

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Dec 11 04:17:48 UTC 2015

  Is it command line only?
  I may have found  a  lug here in Toronto.  or actually I have found one, but
  am only now starting to ask for help.
  someone mentioned this,  and I have never heard of sonar in Linux.
  Do people mind giving me again the strictly console / command line composing
  programs again so i can be sure they know what I want to use?
  There is lillypond, and Joel's program and Peters, with me not remembering
  their names....only that their descriptions look amazing!
  So I want to share what I already now will work via command line exclusively.
  Thanks,
  Karen