[LAU] [slightly OT] Call for contribution to ACID december 2015

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 13:19:22 UTC 2015

Thanks!

So, the story for this one is kinda funny. I initially wanted to use
VB-303, which is admittedly the best TB-303 emulator out there.
Unfortunately, it does not work for me that well - it can play existing
patterns, but I seem to be unable to write notes into it.

The rest of the popular TB-303 clones I like less. I tried Muon Tau, but
nah. And eventually I went with Nekobee, hehe )

So, the base drum and Nekobee (TB-303) line is recorded on Linux Audio with
seq24, Rakarrack and Qtractor.
The rest was then done in FLStudio 12 running on WINE.

I will try to submit at least one more tune to this. Great initiative, I am
very happy to take part!

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 12:32 PM, set <public at sakrecoer.com> wrote:

> NICE one Louigi!!!!!!!! :) What software (if any) did you use? :)
>
> --
> Set Sakrecoer

Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.com/