[LAU] Jack sample-rate

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Sat Dec 12 14:07:37 UTC 2015

On Sat, 12 Dec 2015, Wenger Peter wrote:

> I use music-tracks with 44100 and 96000 sample-rate. Is it, or will it
> be possible in future to change the rate on the fly?
> sample-rate and alternate sample-rate? I do not like resampling. I would
> like to send (copie) it direkt to calf and then to soundcard (USB).
> PeterW

I am not sure what you mean by this. It is possible to make changes to
jacks sample rate if you use jackdbus from jack2, but still only one rate
at a time. Jack will not change rate depending on the rate of a sound
file. That doesn't make sense (but then neither does 96000).

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net