[LAU] Linux compatible USB 2in-2-out interface.

Johannes Kroll j-kroll at gmx.de
Tue Dec 15 18:03:03 UTC 2015

On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 15:17:33 +0100
Clemens Ladisch <clemens at ladisch.de> wrote:

> Johannes Kroll wrote:
> > Bob van der Poel <bob at mellowood.ca> wrote:
> >> http://www.amazon.com/Behringer-UCA202-Audio-Interface/dp/B000KW2YEI
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > Is it normal for this device that there is only a single mixer control?
>
> It's common that there are no software controls at all.

Thanks. I thought there would be at least another control for the
recording level. Even the cheapest onboard audio codecs have that. So I
thought it might be a driver issue or user error.

We see only one control labeled PCM in alsamixer. Maybe another user of
the UCA202 can confirm that this is all the device provides?