[LAU] Jack Transport Master program

Gerald Mwangi gerald.mwangi at gmx.de
Wed Dec 16 14:06:08 UTC 2015

FYI, I looked at gtklicks code. It communicated with klick via OSC
It looks trivial to add the -T as a widget to gtklick, but the problem
is, as I can tell from klicks manual, is that the -T option is not
exposed via OSC :(
But there's a workaround:
First one can start klick manually with the -T option.
After that start gtklick and it checks if klick is running and connects
to it over OSC.
I'll try the workaround  and give you guys an update this evening or
tomorrow...
Gerald