[LAU] Jack Transport Master program

Gerald Mwangi gerald.mwangi at gmx.de
Thu Dec 17 08:11:41 UTC 2015

Hi Jeremy, well the workaround doesn't work.
I first started klick with:
klick -T -o 8800

then:
gtklick -q 8800

Then I started sooperlooper (SL) with sync source set to jack. SL then
shows a tempo of -0.0. When I set a tempo, say 110bpm in gtklick,
SL's tempo doesn't change.

But when I quit gtklick and restart klick with
klick -T 50,
SL shows 50bpm, same with other values.

So it seems that once klick is in OSC mode it ignores the -T option :(
Gerald