[LAU] [slightly OT] Call for contribution to ACID december 2015

set public at sakrecoer.com
Fri Dec 18 11:50:33 UTC 2015

On 2015-12-18 01:24, jonetsu at teksavvy.com wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Dec 2015 13:03:39 +0100
> set <public at sakrecoer.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> In december, a few net-friends of mine have a tradition: publish a new
>> Acid-House track each day, until there are no more tracks to be
>> published. Sometimes it has lasted until march...
>
> Which tools are used to establish the repetitive events ?  I'm
> curious.  What kind of sequencer ?  What is the typical software
> wiring ? I could see maybe Seq24.  Would be maybe nice to
> sync to an arpeggiator also.  Then everything goes in Ardour.  Do you
> think it is possible to use an Ardour MIDI track for the foundation ?
> Maybe copy/paste all along.
>
> Cheers.

Hi!

I can't see why an ardour midi track wouldn't work.... SEQ24 is probably
very suited as well....

I use only hardware synths... the 303 sound is a XOX-box... I record the
audio-output in ardour... But Luigi Verona is DA MAN of the question,
lets hope he answers!!!! At least he contributed with Deliiiiicious
tracks! <3

... it's been awfully quite the pat 4 days.... :( Let's hope Santa gets
back on track soon......

--
Set Sakrecoer