[LAU] Command line and Yoshimi.

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Dec 18 23:54:32 UTC 2015

Hi,
I cannot help at all.
not only do I not as of yet even have a machine running Linux whatsoever.
software synthesizers literary make me dizzy so I cannot use them
physically.
I can share your request on other lists though where some people can help
you.
If I ever manage to find anyone in Toronto who knows enough about Linux
and is willing to help me fix the attempt at a  Linux setup i ended up
with, I intend using ssh TELNET only.  Linux does not support my hardware
synthesizer,  so it is the only way at least while sight loss is a part of my
experience.
Terrific effort for someone though, shall I find you people who can help
you?
Kare