[LAU] Plugin for bass to resemble the Big Muff Pi Bass pedal?

Bent Bisballe Nyeng deva at aasimon.org
Sun Dec 20 08:49:37 UTC 2015

Hi all-knowing community :-)

I am about to do a mix of a bass recording which we previously have done
using a big muff pi bass pedal.
This time around is has been done direct in so the input is a clean bass
signal.
I am not in a position where I can do a re-amping session so I am in
search of a pure plugin solution that can get me as close to the big
muff sound as possible.

The Big Muff Pi Bass in action:
https://youtu.be/PeCAJQcgeTA?list=PLD95311E52D27F1EA&t=19

I am thinking that perhaps one of the guitarix lv2's can be of assistance?

I not at all experienced in mixing guitars/basses so any information
that can help me find a usable plugin will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
Bent Bisballe Nyeng