[LAU] [slightly OT] Call for contribution to ACID december 2015

set public at sakrecoer.com
Sun Dec 20 21:25:10 UTC 2015

On 2015-12-19 21:02, Christopher Arndt wrote:
> Am 19.12.2015 um 20:24 schrieb jonetsu at teksavvy.com:
>> Is it possible to run Kontakt 5 and Reaktor 5 ?
>
> I haven't used any commercial and/or copy-protected plugins yet,
> only closed-source "free"ware.
>

> Chris

Never thought about using VST on GNU/Linux... There are many VST's i
love, that i abandoned when i migrated. Although, since i use mainly
hardware synthesizers for sound generation, i quickly embraced the wide
range of LADSPA.

What are the advantages of using wine, over having a windows partition?

--
Set Sakrecoer