[LAU] which lau distro is more commandline friendly?

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Tue Dec 22 12:06:51 UTC 2015

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 22:11:11 -0500 (EST)
Karen Lewellen <klewellen at shellworld.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Dec 2015, jonetsu at teksavvy.com wrote:

> > Technically speaking there is no such thing as ssh telnet.  These
> > two are different, ssh being secure, telnet not secure.

> Oh really?

Really.

> you may want to tell the  person who wrote the ssh
> tellnet client
> I am using right now, to reach the Freedsb shell at which I am
> writing this email laughter!

Looks like you're more up to pick a fighting argument of sorts than
anything else.

> > If it is professional, then they will charge for it.  So these are
> > not professional products per se.

> Oh how funny!
> did you read the article at all?

I browsed through it.  I am making music using Linux for 14 years now.
I am not at the introductory level.  Linux is also bread and butter for
all that time.

And if I were a beginner, I would rather listen and learn instead of
trying to boast hollow arguments.

> You are thinking of the wrong industry definition.

Some people are industrious at all kinds of things.