[LAU] which lau distro is more commandline friendly?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Dec 23 05:05:50 UTC 2015

I stopped reading earlier, considering the thread closed   both to and for
me.
After all anyone who has ever made professional radio in the field knows
that one thing that makes programs like pro tools and Hindenburg
journalist worth the investment is keyboard control.
I  value  command line work  the same.  I type over 80 words a minute
and cannot imagine making anything   entertainment wise, music or radio,
without solid keyboard  usage.
Thanks, but Ignore them i certainly am.
Happy everything,
Kare