[LAU] FreeBSD

Brent Busby brent at keycorner.org
Tue Jan 6 22:21:45 UTC 2015

On Tue, 6 Jan 2015, Paul Davis wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 5:15 PM, Brent Busby <brent at keycorner.org> wrote:
>> That describes all the software Lennart Poettering writes.  :)
>
> This is ridiculous.

Well of course it's just my opinion...but I'm not the only one who feels
that way.  Almost everything I've had to fight on my own system from
upstream the past several years came from RedHat and was written by him.

I do know there are people who disagree and have their reasons for it
though.

+ Sr. UNIX Systems Admin +  banging on a million typewriters will
+ James Franck Institute +  Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet,
+ Materials Research Ctr +  we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky