[LAU] [OT] another systemd thread

Set Hallström sakrecoer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 00:28:37 UTC 2015

I am one of those guys who don't really overstand the implications of this
debate and who noticed the problem only because it seemed to behold the
potential of a threat to the unity within the Linux community. It may sound
off the rocker like a lot of stuff i write, but every time i find myself
reading a thread about this issue, there is a little Gandhi guy voice in me
quoting something like:

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you winn".

And this systemDebate, in conjunction with the fact that GNU/Linux is on
the stage of big games today. it makes me wonder if freedom software is
exiting laugh-a-you -phase

If so, I hope Freedom Software creators and users will be able to
launch fight-at-us
-back, without kick/banning eachothers

set at lau~¥ tubdo love --help --deploy
<3