[LAU] "aged" Terratec DMX 6fire

Raffaele Morelli raffaele.morelli at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 15:53:14 UTC 2015

On 14/01/15 at 03:33pm, Harry van Haaren wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 3:25 PM, Raffaele Morelli <
> raffaele.morelli at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > would result in performance gain or not in the same situation.
> >

> What do you mean by "performance gain"? Save a few CPU cycles on ALSA dmix?
> I advise not fixing this if they're not broken :)

Let's say I will follow your advice if performance gain is limited to few cycles, I love
my old cling-clang box ;-)

Really, just curious, it just works like a charm even on this old CPU

model name	: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+
cache size	: 512 KB

--
« Nunc est bibendum, nunc pede libero pulsanda tellus »