[LAU] K2000 / Zip drives / Linux

Iain Mott acousmetre at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 19:23:11 UTC 2015

Thanks - i agree with you on the price, it tends to be the reality here
as used speciality goods are in limited supply and import duties are
huge. To give you an idea, here's another one going for R$450!

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-609165703-zip-drive-iomega-100mb-porta-usb-semi-novo-impecavel-ok-_JM