[LAU] Which kernel do you use?

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Fri Jan 23 11:53:41 UTC 2015

Am 23.01.2015 um 12:45 schrieb Raffaele Morelli:
> debian based, why don't you try one of this
> https://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=all&keywords=PREEMPT_RT
>
> then you can also compile from vanilla with 'make oldconfig' and adjust relevant settings
> according to your needs.

I used to build my own kernels from vanilla since 2.16 or earlier,
didn't remember really :-[

> I recently compiled longterm 3.14.29 with realtime patch
> https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/rt/3.14/
> works like a charm

I've tried 3.14.25-rt22 and 3.14.28-rt25, both gime Xruns.
Are you using Quad CoreCPU? As, with my previous Mobo with Single Core
CPU, I've used the 3.14.25 as well, and it works like a charm there as
well.