[LAU] Job - Germany - Hardware Technician

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Thu Jul 2 10:29:18 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have a long term salary opportunity for someone based in Germany working
with audio and multimedia hardware technology. No specific programming
skills required, but should have a strong understanding of Linux and a
passion for dealing with a range of multimedia hardware technology at
various interesting locations.

Will need to travel around the country on a regular basis so must have
valid driver license and enjoy driving on the autobahn. Own vehicle is
also useful.

Also should be comfortable using phone and email and prepared to work hard
to meet deadlines.

Starting in August/September depending on availability.

Contact me offlist for more details or just send me your CV.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd