[LAU] Job - Germany - Multimedia Hardware Technician

Felix Homann linuxaudio at showlabor.de
Sun Jul 5 10:05:58 UTC 2015

@ Patrick

>>> It seems to me that all y'all Germans are not feeling
>>> the cuts like the rest of Europe. [...]

I think there's no need to pull in international politics to explain
the lack of interest in your offer.  Consider that your offer just
doesn't sound that tempting. There are at least two aspects that make
it seem questionable:

1. "must [...] enjoy driving on the autobahn."

Nobody in his right mind enjoys driving on the autobahn. Absolutely nobody!

2. "Own vehicle is also useful."

If employer expects you to drive regularly on the Autobahn, German
employees expect to get a company car.
It's as simple as this: If you're not offering a company car there's
something dubious about the offer and you can expect salary to be
subpar in general.

@Ralf Mardorf
There's no need to be aggressive towards Patrick. I'm deeply annoyed
by your comments.

Regads,
Felix