[LAU] Job - Germany - Multimedia Hardware Technician

Christoph Kuhr christoph.kuhr at web.de
Tue Jul 7 06:57:56 UTC 2015

Hi,

first I have to say that I feel offended by Patricks way of assuming the
"Germans way of life"!

I also think I would fit the profile...

I like working with multimedia of all sorts...
But what has this job to do with multimedia, if I drive around the
country in a car?
Talking about it!?
I have a MSc degree in information engineering, not an MBA.
So, give me problems to solve, not customers to please... (I have come
along lots of the talking multimedia sort of people...)

PS:
I am self employed living in Cologne, german multimedia and television city.
Perhapes I can give you some support here?

But I am not interested in driving around by car anywhere at all.

BR,
Christoph