[LAU] Job - Germany - Multimedia Hardware Technician

Charles Z Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 17:44:47 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 10:57 AM, Patrick Shirkey
<pshirkey at boosthardware.com> wrote:
> when the global economy is turning to
> custard

The global economy is not presently turning into custard.  It's
healthy.  The major austerity policies that have held back demand have
been rolled back.  Growth is up, and there's no major foreseeable
problems threatening the GLOBAL economy right now (don't you fuck this
up).

With unemployment down, employees have more leverage, can expect
better salaries, working conditions (take it from me: I got hired at
my current job in Nov 2008, and there was NObody hiring).  Employees
have more options now.

What folks in the EU need to be worried about this year is that the
economy does not start shrinking as a result of Greece imploding, in
terms of employment and inflation.  In the EU, many smart people will
be risk-averse to horizontal job movement.