[LAU] Helm synth

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Sun Jul 12 14:54:14 UTC 2015

Am 12.07.2015 um 09:48 schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
> Some users might have VST headers already installed

Sure, but there is no standard installation location for the VST headers.

> and other users prefer to build without VST,

I'll probably make a separate package for the VST plugin, so people can
install the standalone/lv2 version without it.

> either way expecting to manually copy
> vst_sdk2.4-rev2.zip to the build directory is a little bit odd.

I'm open to suggestions on how to handle the distribution issue with the
VST SDK better. For licensing reasons can't distribute it with the AUR
package, there is no non-personalized download URL, and there is no VST
AUR package to depend on, for the same reasons.

Chris