[LAU] FM Synthesis introductory material

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Fri Jul 17 01:51:58 UTC 2015

On Thu, 16 Jul 2015, Fede Galland wrote:

> I did try dexed, but the vst ports from distrho seem more resource heavy
> than other older plugins such as hexter, so I'm sticking with the latter
> for the time being.

You could use dexed as the patch editor and then more than one hexter as
players. I do like the patch editor in dexed. One of the things I found
most annoying with my DX7 was the switching the function of the limited
number of keys. hexter is better, but each operator is on a tab. dexed has
all in front of me.

The dx7 is still my controller, I like the feel. (no I am not a piano
player)

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net