[LAU] Interfacing an electric guitar

Moshe Werner moshwe at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 13:40:46 UTC 2015

Hi

First gratulations on your new guitar.

Now to your questions, yes you can use the DI and the 1/4" cable (TS?), and
that would be the better approach,
as opposed to connecting the headphone amp.
I wouldn't use the headphone amp from the amplifier as the impedances will
most likely not match.

If you've got a preamp and microphone you could mic up the amp and record
that.

I'm have used rackarack, but mostly I use guitarix, but that's personal
preference.

Have fun!

Cheers
Moshe