[LAU] Octave plugin fx

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Mon Jul 27 17:23:53 UTC 2015

Yes, recent guitarix version have a octaver plug called dubber. Lv2 and gx format. Be aware that it introduce latency.
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit WEB.DE Mail gesendet.

Nicola <nicola.di.marzo at vodafone.it> schrieb:

Hi all,

Does anybody know if there are good octave plugins/standalone available on Linux?
My aim would be to use my guitar also as a bass guitar avoiding to buy one.
Anybody tried this solution do you think is feasible?
Does guitarix for instance provide a tool like this now (I'm using an non-updated version on my Linux squeeze box)?

Many thanks

Nicola