[LAU] Drumgizmo

Filipe Coelho falktx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 17:26:47 UTC 2015

On 02-06-2015 17:47, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
> On 06/02/2015 05:24 PM, Alf Haakon Lund wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I wanted to try drumgizmo on my ubuntu studio 14.04 box and downloaded
>> it from http://www.drumgizmo.org/wiki/doku.php?id=getting_drumgizmo
>>
>> Now I'm getting many missing dependencies while trying to install it. It
>> was C++, then x11, then smf and now it's asking for alsa.
>>
>> Before I go on installing that (and possibly even more missing
>> dependencies) I wanted to ask the community if you have experience with
>> ubuntu studio and drumgizmo and if so whether you found installing it
>> worth the time and effort.
>>
>> Many thanks in advance,
>> Al F
> Hello Alf,
>
> You can also add the KXStudio plugins repository and install it from
> there: https://launchpad.net/~kxstudio-debian/+archive/ubuntu/plugins
>
> Jeremy
That won't work because it's not the correct way to add those repositories.
Adding stuff manually will NOT work. (I should make it more clear on the
specific repository pages).

To really get the kxstudio repositories, see
http://kxstudio.sf.net/Repositories

Let me know if you have any issues or questions.