[LAU] jack transport -> mtc, ssp or ltc

Atte atte at youmail.dk
Wed Jun 17 13:33:56 UTC 2015

Hi

I'm trying to get reaper to sync with jack transport. However, reaper
only understands mtcm, ssp and ltc. Is there a tool that will sync to
jack transport and generate one of these sync signals?

FWIW: I tried compiling mtc-tools, which depends on libtimecode, which
fails like this:

atte at skagen:~/software/libtimecode$ ./build-deb.sh
<snip>
Finished running lintian.
Now signing changes and any dsc files...
 signfile libtimecode_0.0.0-1.dsc Robin Gareus <robin at gareus.org>
gpg: skipped "Robin Gareus <robin at gareus.org>": secret key not available
gpg: /tmp/debsign.etpTwBvY/libtimecode_0.0.0-1.dsc: clearsign failed:
secret key not available
debsign: gpg error occurred!  Aborting....
debuild: fatal error at line 1278:
running debsign failed
gbp:error: Couldn't run 'debuild -i -I -rfakeroot': debuild -i -I
returned 29

The code for mtc-tools is three years old, not sure if it's worth
persuing this or there are other better/newer tools out there...

Cheers
--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://a773.dk