[LAU] [ANN] setBfree v0.8

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Wed Jun 17 16:46:05 UTC 2015

Am 17.06.2015 um 18:31 schrieb Robin Gareus:
> Anyway, if someone feels inclined, it'd be great to have more demo songs
> to include on the website and/or links to music played/recorded with it.
> Please shoot me an email or simply reply here.

I would love to hear a demo with more sustained chords, where one could
hear the soudn of teh Leslie a bit better.

Anyway, seems like a very cool project, I'm going to check it out!

Can you elaborate on the Kurzweil presets mentioned on the homepage? Are
this control setups or Kurzweil KB3 patches meant to be routed through
the setbfree Leslie emulation?

Chris