[LAU] Behringer and Linux

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Fri Jun 19 00:22:04 UTC 2015

On Thu, 18 Jun 2015, Felix Homann wrote:

> So, let me revive this discussion by saying that I have purchased a Behringer
> XR18 two weeks ago. I've used it in 4 Shows by now and so far I'm positively
> impressed. If anyone has any specific questions, feel free to ask. I'll probably
> not be able to answer immediately though as I'm travelling/performing a lot at
> the moment.

"4 shows" means using as a live mixer? I am wondering if this includes
recording via USB to some Linux computer.

The line between "audio interface" and "digital mixer" is getting pretty
fuzzy. There are a number of Audio interfaces that could also be used live
digital mixers. (have eq and effects and can be controlled by a computer
GUI)

Thanks for the feedback.

--
Len Ovens