[LAU] Debian packages for Advanced Gtk+ Sequencer v0.4.2 and many more ...

Joël Krähemann weedlight at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 19:06:10 UTC 2015

Hi all

Advanced Gtk+ Sequencer v0.4.2 was improved in many ways and offers
for now debian packages. Please visit:

http://gsequencer.org/download.html

You may for now import MIDI files using provided `midi2xml` and
`xsltproc`. Here's a brief howto:

$ midi2xml my_midi_export.mid >    my_midi_export.xml
$ xsltproc -o my_midi_export.xml
/usr/share/xml/gsequencer/stylesheet/ags-xsl/midi-xml/ags.xsl
my_ags_file.xml
$ ags --filename my_ags_file.xml

Note, not all notation may be visible since the lack of a full Grand
Piano in Soundfont2 files provided by GNU/Linux. To fix it I would
recommend Swami. Please visit:

http://www.swamiproject.org

bests,
Joël Krähemann