[LAU] [ANN] setBfree v0.8

Fero Kiraly fero.kiraly at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 17:33:39 UTC 2015

- for some unknown reason I can't change the parameters in Carla (I can't
see them..)
- I did't know that Carla can save also foo-yc20 presets -- is is also very
cool organ - I am learning everyday something new. great!
- Carla is making for each parameter its own OSC address so thats the way I
am sending data to calf organ
- I play Calf organ on midi keyboard. OSC for tuning the parameters I am
always using on soundchceck before concert - autoplay some midi & tablet +
TouchOSC to control params from distance to tune the sound before
performance..

thank you Robin.

--
Fero Kiraly