[LAU] Renoise Redux

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Tue Jun 30 22:55:52 UTC 2015

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 19:22:29 +0200
Atte <atte at youmail.dk> wrote:

> On 06/26/2015 02:35 AM, jonetsu at teksavvy.com wrote:
>
> > I use Renoise so I'm not sure yet if there's a need for Redux.
>
> I think it would make all your renoise instruments + renoise native
> effects available in say ardour. Might be useful :-)

Pardon me for the following naive question:

In which way ?

I mean, from my Flintstone point of view, I sync Renoise and Ardour
using jack, then I record tracks in Ardour (various instruments, could
be accoustic guitar, bass, hardware synths, etc...), and I do stuff in
Renoise. When done (if ever!) I record the Renoise output in Ardour.

And variations thereof.

I'm all for discovering new, possibly creative, workflows, hence my
question.  If you do not mind.

Cheers.