[LAU] Raspberry PI, internal audio IF + testing new USB IF

Carlos sanchiavedraz csanchezgs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 12:04:00 UTC 2015

Hello again, Ken.

I'm aware of many of the pitfalls you mention, they have caused me one or
two headaches, and I agree with your conclusion. For now it's the only
small device at my disposal to experiment, develop and test and jam without
a laptop/screen.

Regarding the BeagleBone, IIRC, I think Jeremy didn't like quite that much
(I think I red that here in the list or maybe in his blog).

Maybe I think I was delaying going back to an early stage where I had to
investigate and compare platforms/devices (and prices) and to build up
again all that I've achieved at the moment.

Thanks for being so honest, maybe it's a little push for me to change the
platform finally.