[LAU] Travel to LAC

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Sat Mar 21 18:37:07 UTC 2015

On 03/21/2015 12:28 AM, Paul Davis wrote:
> The bahnhof at Frankfurt Flughafen is small and wonderful. You will not
> have any problems if things are on time. I can't give you actual
> directions, though.

except that you will arrive at "fernbahnhof" (long distance) (platforms
4+), and your connection will be at "regionalbahnhof" (local trains).
they are at opposite ends of the building. up the stairs, through a very
very long hallway, turn left at the end, down some stairs. with luggage,
you should allow 10 minutes at least.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net