[LAU] Difference between Yoshi 1.3.3 and Zyn

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Mar 28 07:52:07 UTC 2015

Just noticed what appears to be a difference between Yoshi and Zyn when
using otherwise identical settings. I have an improv thing I do that
involves holding a low D (as a drone), sustain pedal down, the stock
Cathedral 1 reverb, using the Flanged Pad 1 instrument. Then I play a
bunch of descending scales, just letting the notes accumulate.

On Zyn, no matter how many notes I play, the low drone remains; if I
lift the sustain, the lower note is still playing.

On Yoshi, after a certain number of notes, the low drone stops; if I
lift the sustain, the lower not is NOT playing.

I put the Yoshi and Zyn screens side-by-side and it looks like the
settings are the same in each.

What's up with that?

--
David W. Jones