[LAU] Behringer and Linux

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Mon Mar 30 06:01:19 UTC 2015

Forgot to add, it comes with Tracktion. The Linux version seems to work
fine. I am supposed to be able to unlock it for free, but when I try to it
asks for payment options and I am not willing to give credit info when not
paying. Tracktion is not good enough to switch for me. The jack
implementation is a bit odd. The one interesting thing it did do was to
recognise my Yamaha DD11 channel 16 is really drums and map them to
channel 10 when I recorded them. But it sends channel 16 right through on
monitor mode.

Still, I have been playing with it and  bitwig. It is nice to see the
options available for Linux.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net