[LAU] [ANN] Qtractor 0.6.6 - The Lazy Tachyon is out!

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Mon Mar 30 10:43:26 UTC 2015

On Monday 30 March 2015 11:28:22 Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
> On 03/30/2015 11:11 AM, David Baron wrote:
> > My qmake --version yields:
> > QMake version 3.0
> > Using Qt version 5.3.2 in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
> >
> > So I moved /usr/bin/qmake -> qtchooser out of the way and symlinked to
> > qmake- qt4
> >
> > So far, building OK, not kicking at aeffect.h, lilv.h, etc. like it did
> > when I manually ran qmake-qt4 before ./configure.
> >
> > Now what would I do when I want qt5 (if it is really ready to play on this
> > distro).
>
> 1. revert the symlink switch you've made;
> 2. ask the debian dudes how to work properly with that "qtchooser" thing
> which is said to be a "wrapper to select between qt development binary
> versions" according to its own manifest.
>
> byee

Yes, I will file the bug.
Note that after the compile completed successfully, the install failed trying
to do translations off the qt5.
$ sudo make install
lupdate: could not exec '/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/bin/lupdate': No such
file or directory
Makefile:314: recipe for target 'translations_lupdate' failed
make: *** [translations_lupdate] Error 1

So I manually ran qmake-qt4, then sudo make install and it worked.