[LAU] Ardour Version Question: 2 versus 3?

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at cosgroves.us
Mon May 4 20:05:35 UTC 2015

On 4 May 2015 at 18:02, Ivan K <ivan_521521 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have some question regarding versions of Ardour
> that people are using.
>
> Currently, I am running Fedora 20, and their
> software repository has two versions of Ardour available:
>
> ardour-2.8.16-12.fc20
> ardour-3.5.403-1.fc20

Maybe you can get an advance copy of something for
Ardour 4 in the works for F21 or F22 via the JAM respin?
http://spins.fedoraproject.org/jam-kde/   That group
communicates, at least in part, on the Fedora-music-list

I hope that's useful.  Of course, if something doesn't work, contact
the JAM group first, rather than the Ardour team.

Cheerio....

--
Kevin