[LAU] (Live) Music made with Linux: Sebkha-Chott @ Brutal Assault Festival (Cz) + Description of the live setup

ORL orl at ammd.net
Thu May 7 04:50:55 UTC 2015

Le 05/05/2015 17:33, Carlos sanchiavedraZ a écrit :

>     [...]
>

> Really good and useful info for reference. Great to see real musician
> using FLOSS in production and in such kind of festivals.
> Would be great to see some "behind the scenes" footage of your
> performance.

Thanks for you interest. By the way, it makes a long time we plan to do
that, but each time we're working on stage on this setup, we finally
spent hours on other things (like music and show!!! ;) ), and finally
don't do that. But we surely should, and once again I'm going to say
that's we're going to try. OK let's say this time we'll find the time!

> Thanks for sharing.

My pleasure!

--
ORL