[LAU] New subscriber & Linux Sound Night videos

Carlos sanchiavedraZ csanchezgs at gmail.com
Tue May 12 09:33:16 UTC 2015

El 11/05/2015 15:01, "Andrés Pérez" <contact at andresperezlopez.com> escribió:

> Hello!
>
> I'm Andrés, and I'm very pleased to send my first email to the LAU list.
I don't know why I was not part of it before, but after the great LAC2015 I
needed it.

> As some of you might remember, I had the pleasure to perform at the Linux
Sound Night (it was also my first ever live performance), under the name of
Vagabundo Barbudo. I have just edited a video about it (thanks Rui and
Javi!), which you can see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28po8oxtfH4.

> The music is 100% made with free software. For production I use QTractor,
Hydrogen, Ardour, usually the Calf plugins and a little bit of
SuperCollider. If you are interested, you can find all the music in
www.vagabundobarbudo.com, as well as in soundcloud.com/vagabundobarbudo.
All audiovisual material is released under cc-by-sa.

> The automatic lighting is provided by RTML, a small program I'm
developing for SuperCollider. It takes audio inputs, analyses the audio in
real-time according to low- and mid-level musical features, and outputs OSC
messages, from which I control the stage fixtures with another small
script. The code can be found at github.com/andresperezlopez/RTML, although
it has still some small issues. I expect to document and finish it soon - I
will announce it here anyway. Please feel free to use it for whatever you
want.

> Best,
>
> --
> Andrés Pérez López