[LAU] Released Csound voice processing UDOs

F. Silvain silvain at freeshell.de
Fri May 15 07:16:15 UTC 2015

Hey hey everyone,
sorry for cross posting. I released a set of three Csound User Defined Opcodes
today. A pitch correction (autotune style), a channel vocoder (using an
FFT-based technique) and a free pitching module, that pitches a voice -
whichever pitch it has - to the MIDI notes received.

All opcodes tested with Csound version 6.05, but should work on version 6.0.

https://freeshell.de/~silvain/cs_voice_processing-0.5.tar.bz2

I've tested them live on a 3 gHz CPU running a Linux commandline. With a
hardware sample buffer (-B option) of ifftsize they work in realtime.

Any feedback and improvements are welcome! Thank you.

Ta-ta
----
Ffanci
* Homepage: https://freeshell.de/~silvain