[LAU] GuitarSynth now as lv2

Gerald gerald.mwangi at gmx.de
Fri May 22 20:57:36 UTC 2015

Hi,
GuitarSynth is now an lv2 plugin. Yep, it's true, thanks to falktx's
DPF. You can get it at https://github.com/geraldmwangi/GuitarSynth-DPF.
A new feature is the Overlay Input: It multiplies the synth output with
the input signal frame by frame. Basically this results in the convolution
of the frequency spectrum of the synth with that of the input.
Have fun testing it and give me your thoughts.

this was announced previously under the subject Jimson Drifts double
attack. I guess no one looked at it since the subject says nothing.
Sorry for that.

Regards, Gerald