[LAU] PCI1 and new motherboards - a tip

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Sun May 24 13:36:37 UTC 2015

On Sun, 24 May 2015, Garry Ogle wrote:

> I bought one of these Startech adaptors several months ago so I could keep
> using my delta 44 card and it works very well. The only issue I was that I
> had to trim the corner off the sound card in order to fit it and the adaptor
> into my rather compact PC case.

Good to know. The D44 would not need holes drilled as it has no s/pdif, my
D66 does. How did you mount the D44? what orientation is your MB?
(horizontal or veritcal) It sounds like you may have been able to use the
case to hold the card in. Any idea how it affects the air flow?

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net