[LAU] OT Acoustic Design of Rooms

worik root at worik.org
Wed Nov 11 19:53:44 UTC 2015

Friends

I have the opportunity to remodel a large part of my house.  I will be
creating a large room (about 100 square metres) and I have a lot of
control for how I lay it out.

One side is a hundred tonne rock wall and I will not be moving that, but
I have a free hand for the rest of the space.

Where do I go to get information for how to best design the space for
acoustics?

For performance and recording of amplified music?

Worik

--
Why is the legal status of chardonnay different to that of cannabis?
                  root at worik.org 021-1680650, (03) 4821804