[LAU] Music Recorded With Linux. 7 step

set public at sakrecoer.com
Mon Nov 16 10:43:13 UTC 2015

Hi List!

I made a few tracks recently. It's all digital hardware that do not need
to be advertised on this list until they open up the source. ;) However,
it is recorded in ardour on Ubuntu Studio using a Terratec 88 firewire
rack.

The one i want to share with you is an instrumental beat in some sort of
7/8 tempo, which was quite a bit of a hustle to accomplish on a very
square 64steps stepsequencer. (you will here elements grinding against
the rest in a traditional 4/4 on the floor). The genre is some sort of
.... cat-hop ballade? You be the judge :)

http://sakrecoer.com/music/7step.html
(WARNING! music start on page-load)

I know the sound is a bit dirty and in-ya-face, I am afraid the truth is
that the weakest link in this production-chain is the author, namely
yours with kind regards,

Set Sakrecoer