[LAU] pianos with built in recorders?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sat Nov 21 16:22:42 UTC 2015

Hi there!
Actually I am far less concerned by the connection, than I am the quality
of the  on board recorders to build a project.
I do not want my piano to connect via USB. I established  that last time I
knocked on this door smiles.
It is either going to be connected to the control surface I use  for radio
production, to the m-audio  audiofile 2496 or to some other sound card.
However if the on board sequencer produces  something that can be played
back in a fashion allowing it to work say with a composing package that
has midi support, it might skip a step.
so anyone have direct experience with pianos with their own recorder
/sequencers built in?
Thanks,