[LAU] Recorded in Linux: restored from archive: KillVideGill

set public at sakrecoer.com
Sat Nov 28 10:05:08 UTC 2015

On 2015-11-28 10:45, Chris Bannister wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 08:38:12PM +0100, set wrote:
>> On 2015-11-27 18:05, jonetsu at teksavvy.com wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>
>>> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/killvidegill
>>
>> WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Schmacko!
>> I love it!!! My only critique about this music is the abscence of
>> download button.
>
> Or even a link to the ogg or mp3.

Yes, that's the kindof button i was wishing for :)

>> Not so much for me, it's just that most of my cousins
>> still don't want to learn youtube-dl :D
>
> Would that even work in this case?

Sure! Last i tried it did. In the end it is not so interesting because
you get a 128kbps file from soundcloud, but it's good enough for having
in the portable player. :)
https://rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/supportedsites.html

However, i understand why someone would want to keep something a little
bit exclusive and i respect OP's choice. I was in a very strong party
mood yesterday, and all i could think of is how i want to be able to
play this song whenver i want!! i hope i didn't come trhu
disrespectfully. It's just too good of a piece of music, so i forgot my
manners!!

It reminds me of blackdevil discoclub but in a spacier style and with a
different sound. Right up my alley!!!!

BOOM!

--
Set Sakrecoer