[LAU] Problem getting started with Midi editing - no sound!

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Mon Sep 14 21:28:33 UTC 2015

Before you get all involved with jackd, etc. make sure you have cabling,
etc. hooked properly. I'd start with something very simple like aplaymidi
and arecordmidi. If they don't work, then you have a cabling (or dead
piano) problem.

Next, you can figure out jack (and give me a tutorial!).

**** Listen to my FREE CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob at mellowood.ca
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca