[LAU] GSequencer v0.6.0

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 12:28:50 UTC 2015

On 20/09/15 02:19, Joël Krähemann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would recommend you setting up http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software
>
> install kernel-rt, hydrogen and hydrogen-drumkits from there ...

Hi thanks for all the feedback.. I tried compiling 0.6.6 .. still the
make problem with html target (changed by hand).

Now the program starts with:

pasuspender -- ./gsequencer

But honestly I can't really understand how to make noise...
Do you have a quick step to step on how to make noise? I'm sure it's me
who doesn't grasp it.
My understanding looking at the pdf is that you should 'connect' e.g. a
matrix to a synth and the synth to a panel? Then what?

With 'freeze' I didn't mean an actual (unrecoverable) freeze what I
means that if e.g. I press 'run' on a matrix the GUI becomes very
unresponsive, e.g. clicking on the down arrow next to machine...

Lorenzo.