[LAU] New Yoshimi Release :)

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Tue Sep 29 16:35:32 UTC 2015

On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 17:09:36 +0100
Will Godfrey <willgodfrey at musically.me.uk> wrote:

> You need to be in yoshimi-1.3.6/src
> ... now if I had a penny for every time I forgot that myself :)

OK, Makefile generated.  Also ran 'cmake .' with the following
output (removed the '--' in front of every line - isn't that used
by email clients to chop off text ?) :

cmake .
   Building Yoshimi version 1.3.6 for
Linux Found
pkg-config /usr/bin/pkg-config Found
libz
   Found fftw3f 3.3.3
   Found mxml 2.7
   Found Alsa 1.0.27.2
   Found jack 1.9.10
   Boost version: 1.54.0
   Found boost headers version 105400
   Found fontconfig 2.11.0
   Found libcairo 1.13.1
   Found FLTK

   Building for Release, flags: -O3 -msse -msse2 -mfpmath=sse
   -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer

   Default audio driver is Jack
   Default midi driver is Jack
   With jack session support
   Found lv2 package 1.8.0
   Configuring done
   Generating done
   Build files have been written to: /Share/src/Audio/yoshimi-1.3.6/src

And then 'make' that does not find a rule to build 'fluid' that
is needed for 'ConsoleUI.h' :

make[2]: *** Pas de règle pour fabriquer la cible «

FLTK is 1.3.2, -dev package installed (same with FLTK 1.1, also
installed).